Monday 18 September 2017

Sent with Flowers

I have a cute little Hedgehog with a lovely bunch of flowers to share with you today. He was a free kit with one of my Cross Stitch magazines and he is designed by Margaret Sherry. You will probably recognise the desig style from her range of Penny Black stamps.

I wish we could see more of these little guys around in my garden! We do not get them into the garden as yet - I think it is because the houses are so built up and there is a long alleyway to get to our back garden!

Thinking about gardens I have spent the evening pulling all my tomato plants up as they have developed blight :( I managed to salvage a dish of tomatoes from about 6 plants! Not good at all.

Anyway,I would like to enter this little guy into the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday #495 Add a Banner/Flags (banner held by two butterflies)
AYLI - Flora or Fauna. For this card I went for both, as you do usually find them hand-in-hand and to use both on a card makes it much more natural.

A Snowflakes Promise #44 Anything Goes (Spring themed)

And before I go I thought you might be interested to see my plants before I went away:





That last is a Brussels Sprout plant believe it or not - the caterpillars had a great time!

Thanks for looking and hope to see you on Wednesday!

Hugz Tinz

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing, and must have taken you hours! I do have a soft spot for hedgies and he's lovely in the cross stitch.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    In The Pink Challenge
    Squirrel's not-so-random Challenge
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, love that hedgie! fun to see your garden creations too!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this card is amazing. I love your cute hedgehog, so sweet. Thanks so much for joining us at As you like it! We hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.