Sunday 8 October 2017

Wedding Cake

Hi there,

I have finally started on the first Scrapbook from my wedding (only about 18months after the event itself!). I find scrapbooking really difficult, and I think it shows just from these first two pages!

Any advice is greatly appreciated.


I went for a wedding cake themed layout. I edited the pictures in befunky.com, using some nice effects for the edges, just because these were the initial pages. I printed them on photo card and then trimmed to size - maybe slightly larger woud have been better?

I then took some green glitter paper (the wedding colours were green and red) and used red peel-off letters. Finally I layered green and pink paper flowers and added some pretty pink hearts.

I would like to enter these layouts for the following challenges:
Simply Create Too #132 Favourite Colour Combo (I have gone for green and red, on neutral)
Kort 'o' Mania #184 Anniversary
AYLI - Ribbons or Flowers - I have used flowers on my layouts as I think they add a little interest without looking out of place, while ribbon can be difficult to place correctly.
C4C405 Photo Inspiration

I also have a fish tank update for you all!!! Only about 160hrs so far!
And a few garden pics from last year that were on my phone!





Thanks for looking,

hugz Tinz


5 comments:

  1. Scrapbooking is difficult I think. When I do scrap than I use page sketches from Pinterest.

    Your are newlyweds. Awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice scrapbook-page you made! It always difficult to be new at things..Thanks for joining kort o mania. Dt-Ane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Tinz! I love seeing your projects and amazing garden photos! Thank you for sharing them with us! They are all fabulous! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pages and photos (they look really fun!) I've not done a lot of scrapbooking, but when I did (actually for my own wedding album many years ago) I liked to cover the page first with a pretty or themed paper before adding my photos, and also matting the images onto coloured card first to give them a 'frame' seemed to make them look better. But scrapping, as with any crafting, is about what makes you happy and not about conforming to what anyone else chooses to do, so keep creating what inspires you. Your fishtank is also AMAZING! Utterly AMAZING!
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    In The Pink Challenge
    Squirrel's not-so-random Challenge
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kjempe fint. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Kort´O´Mania. DT Veronique

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.